Status - Full/Closed for December Slots
I take 5 slots per month, and a maximum 2 heads per slot.
- December Slots:
FACE UP MATERIALS
· Mr. Super Clear Flat (UV-Cut)
· Volks ZM Make Powder Spray (UV-Cut)
· Liquitex Professional Acrylic Paint
· Americana Gloss Glaze
· Volks ZM Make Pastels
· Artist's Loft Pastels
· Pearl Powder
· Various brushes
FACE UP REMOVAL MATERIALS
· Winsor and Newton Brush Cleaner and Restorer
· Cotton Patches
HOW IT WORKS
1. Message me to inquire a slot.
2. Refer to the Face up Form and fill it out after you have a slot.
3. Message the Face up Form to me.
4. I will review the form and will let you know when you can send in your doll’s head(s).
5. Send the package to the correct address that will be provided to you.
6. Face up will be in progress.
7. Work in progress will be shown to you.
8. Face up work will continue and be finished.
9. Pictures of the completed work will be shown to you.
11. Package will be sent to you shortly after payment is received.
· SD - $65
· MSD - $60
· YoSD and smaller - $45
· Top eyelashes - $5
· Face up removal - $10
· First Class
* Shipping is not included in the face up prices.
* Insurance is not required, but please understand that if you do not add insurance, I will not be held responsible for any loss or damage during shipping.
FACE UP FORM
Amount of insurance:
Face up removal [Y/N]:
Face Up Details
Top eyelashes [Y/N]:
Top eyelashes color [Black/Purple]:
Bottom eyelashes color:
Eye brows color:
Eye shadow color:
Cheek blushing color:
Special markings [Y/N] [Where]:
Freckles [Y/N] [Where]:
1. What is your turnaround time?
Generally, it will take 2-4 weeks from the time I receive your doll(s).
2. How many slots do you take per month?
I only take 5 slots per month.
3. Can I send more than one doll per slot?
You can send up to 2 dolls per slot.
4. Will you open up more slots in the future?
I will only open up more slots in the summer (June – September).
5. When is payment due?
After I already show you the finished products.
6. Will you work on recast dolls?
For legal, health and ethical reasons, I cannot work on them.
7. Can I show you color swatches and reference pictures for the face up?
Yes, you may send pictures along with the face up form.
8. Can I commission you for a “free-choice” face up?
A free-choice face up is one where it is up to the artist to decide what looks best on the doll’s face, meaning that you will be giving me total freedom on the face up of your doll. You can tell me about the character/personality of your doll, but everything else is up to me. I can do these face ups but please understand that you must have a general idea of what my style is like, and that I cannot undo the face up even if you do not like the final result.